지금 우리가 사는 이 시대에 귀 기울여 들어 봐야 할 노춘의 인생이야기

지금 우리가 사는 이 시대에 귀 기울여 들어 봐야 할 노춘의 인생이야기

나는 가난한 사람들과 함께 살겠다. 어렸을 때부터 배고픈 사람들의 이웃이 되고 싶었던 사람.
가족들에게 버려지고 벼랑 끝에 내몰린 사람들의 손을 잡아준 마지막 안식처.
노춘과 선한이웃의 가슴 찡한 이야기를 들어보자.

 좌충우돌 ‘선한 이웃’ 식구들과 노춘

충남 아산시 도고면, 그곳엔 갈 곳 없고 버려진 사람들의 천국, 선한 이웃이 있다.
26명의 장애인들이 옹기종기 모여 사는 이곳의 주인장은 바로 노춘.
오늘도 크고 작은 소동으로 하루를 시작한다.
애지중지 아끼는 파란 점퍼가 없어졌다고 생떼를 부리는 이태.
샴푸가 떨어졌다고 다짜고짜 친누나한테 전화를 걸어달라는 상보 씨.
대뜸 통장에 있는 돈으로 통닭을 사달라는 김금동 할아버지.
각자의 불평, 불만을 모두 들어주고 있노라면 귀찮을 법도 한데 쓴 소리 한 마디 하지 않고 말벗이 되어주는 노춘 원장.

 열흘 만에 먹었던 ‘밥 한 그릇’ 

초등학교 졸업 후, 혈혈단신으로 서울에 상경한 노춘은 재래시장을 돌며 좀약과 고무장갑을 팔다 그만 사기를 당하게 된다.
장사해 번 돈을 모두 날리고 속상한 마음에 열흘간 식음을 전폐한 노춘.
그때 함께 장사를 하던 형이 다 죽어가는 노춘을 이끌고 밥집으로 향했다.

“야! 춘이야 너 이러다 큰일 나, 하면서 남대문 시장으로 가서 형이 밥을 한 그릇 사주는데 그 밥을 먹고 나니까 힘이 생기고... 밥 한 끼가 사람들이 보기에는 별것도 아니지만 사람을 살릴 수도 있고 용기도 줄 수 있다는 걸 느끼고... 그때부터 저는 부족하지만 이렇게 섬겼죠. 사람들을....” 
-노춘 인터뷰 中-

밥을 사줬던 형의 은혜를 평생 잊을 수 없었다는 노춘.
그때부터 거리에 굶주려 있는 사람들을 보면 그냥 지나칠 수 없었다고 한다.

 노춘의 영원한 지지자, 아내

한때 돼지 500마리가 넘는 돈사를 운영했던 노춘.
하지만 전염병이 돌아 반 이상을 매몰처분하고 그의 인생은 밑바닥으로 추락했다.
그 이후 칠판장사 외판원을 하며 재기에 성공했지만 그는 돌연 조립식 건축 사업을 하겠다고 이직을 결심한다.
그러나 초반에 번창했던 사업은 제때 수금이 되지 않아 부도를 맞게 되고 이 일로 노춘은 교도소에 수감된다. 그리고 그 충격으로 아내가 쓰러졌다.

“교도소에서 나와 가지고... 저 때문에 뇌경색으로 쓰러졌거든요. 제가... 너무 죄송스러웠고 그래서 붙들고 울었어요. 울면서 여보, 내가 잘못했다고...“
-노춘 인터뷰 中-

어려운 사람과 함께 살고 싶다는 남편을 늘 이해하고 인정해주었던 아내.
그는 반신불수가 되어버린 아내를 15년 동안 변함없이 보살펴 주었다.

“결혼하기 전에 (아내한테) 나는 앞으로 가난한 사람들하고 살 거라고 그랬어요.
같은 마음을 가졌으니까 협력해서 좋은 일 하자고 하더라고요. 장애인 사역하면서도 새 식구가 오면 그렇게 좋아하더라고요. 그렇게 저한테 집사람이 용기를 줬어요.”
-노춘 인터뷰 中-

그리고 ‘환한 웃음’이라는 이름으로 장애인 복지 시설을 시작하게 된다.
그곳에서 노춘은 장애인뿐만 아니라 형집행정지자들을 함께 모셨다.
교도소에 수감되어 있다가 중병으로 인해 형집행정지가 되었지만 가족들이 데려가길 거부해 갈 곳이 없는 사람들.
지금까지 15년 간, 노춘은 그들의 마지막 임종을 지켜왔다.

 노춘이 생각하는 ‘최고의 사랑’

“아빠도 다른 사람들처럼 열심히 돈을 벌어서 돈으로 다른 사람들을 도와주는 것도 굉장히 좋은 일 아니냐고, 꼭 이런 방법이어야 하냐고...”

“아빠가 생각하는 나눔이라는 것은 내가 가장 소중하게 생각하고 있는 것들 중에 하나를 나누는 게 진정한 나눔이 아니겠냐고 하시더라고요.”
-노혜연, 큰 딸 인터뷰 中-

노춘은 병으로 인해 삶과 죽음의 기로에 서 있는 사람에게 자신의 신장을 이식해주기로 결심한다.
그리고 2년 후, 또 다시 간의 60%를 떼어주었다.
‘내가 가장 소중하게 생각하고 있는 것 중에 하나를 나누는 것.’
그가 생각하는 최고의 사랑은 바로 이런 것이었다.
왜, 라는 질문이 통하지 않는 삶.
합리적인 답으로 설명할 수 없는 인생.
그저 벼랑 끝에 몰린 사람들에게 인생의 마지막 울타리가 되어 주고 싶었던 사람.
지금 우리가 사는 이 시대에 귀 기울여 들어 봐야 할, 노춘의 이야기가 시작된다.

출처 : MBC 휴먼스토리 덤벼라 인생
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/humanstory/

덤벼라 인생 다시보기를 참고하세요.

############################################

I will live with the poor. A person who wanted to be a neighbor to hungry people since childhood.
It is the last sanctuary that was abandoned by the family and grabbed the hands of those who were driven to the edge of the cliff.
Let's hear the heartbreaking story of youth and good neighbors.

 The 'Good Neighbors'

There is a heaven and a good neighbor of people who have gone to the place and gone abandoned.
There are 26 people with disabilities who live here.
I start the day with big and small disruption today.
The blue jumper that loves pampering is gone.
Mr. Sangbo asked me to call my sister, who had been forgiven for shampooing.
Grandmother Kim Gum - dong to buy chickens with money in the main bank account.
If you are listening to your complaints and complaints, it will be annoying.

 A bowl of rice I ate ten days ago

After graduating from elementary school, Nochun, who has been in Seoul for the first time in hematochezoidal hemorrhage, is forced to stop buying hemp and rubber gloves.
All the money I have buried in the market is blown up, and my heart is upset.
At that time, his older brother, who was doing business with him, led Nobunch, who was dying, to the rice house.

"Hey! Chun, you are such a big day, I go to Namdaemun market and my brother buys me a bowl of rice. I eat the rice and it gives me strength ... A meal is not much for people to see but I can save people and give me courage I feel that I can ... From then on I was scarce but served like this. People .... "
- Nongchun interviewing -

I could not forget the grace of my brother who bought rice.
From then on, people who were hungry for the streets could not pass by.

 Nochun's eternal supporter, wife

Nobun, who once operated a pig farm with more than 500 pigs.
But the epidemic turned over and over half buried, and his life crashed to the bottom.
Since then, he has succeeded in resuming his career as a salesperson, but he decides to quit to do a prefabricated construction project.
However, the business that flourished in the beginning is not collected at the right time, and the bankruptcy is met. And that shocked my wife.

"I got out of prison ... because of that, I fell into a cerebral infarction. I was ... I was so sorry, so I held on and cried. Crying, honey, I was wrong ... "
- Nongchun interviewing -

A wife who always understood and recognized her husband who wanted to live with a hard person.
He constantly took care of his wife, who had become a half - soul, for 15 years.

"Before I got married (to my wife) I said I would live with the poor people in the future.
I had the same mind, so I cooperated and asked him to do a good job. Disability ministry While still a new family came to like it. My wife gave me courage. "
- Nongchun interviewing -

And the welfare facility for the disabled will be launched under the name 'bright smile'.
In that place, Nokchun worked with disabled persons as well as disabled persons.
People who were imprisoned in prison but were suspended due to serious illness, but whose families had no place to go to refuse.
Until now, for 15 years, Nochun has kept their last dying.

 Nochun thinks 'the best love'

"Dad is not very good at helping others with money by making earnest money like other people, should it be this way ..."

"I think sharing what you think is a true sharing of sharing one of my most precious things."
- Noh Hee-yeon, interviewing big daughter -

Nochun decides to implant his kidney to a person who is standing at the crossroads of life and death due to illness.
And two years later, I took another 60% off.
'Sharing one of my most precious things.'
This is the best love he thinks.
Why does not the question go through life.
Life can not be explained with a reasonable answer.
I just wanted to be the last hedge of my life to those who were on the brink.
The story of Nochun begins to be heard in this era where we live now.

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

크리스마스 이색 선물 BEST

크리스마스 이색 선물 BEST 유레카 특급 이벤트, 크리스마스 이색 선물을 찾아라! 상상 초월! 반짝깜짝! 크리스마스 아이디어 선물을 찾기 위해 막강 연예군단, 코믹 팀과 엽기 팀이 거리로 나섰다. "가장 웃기는 크리스마스 선물...