내 운명은 내가 선택한다 서진규 박사

내 운명은 내가 선택한다 서진규 박사

1948년 경상남도 월내의 어촌마을에서 나는 태어났다.
아버지는 엿장수. 어머니는 술장사를 했다.
이런 여건 탓에, 또 ‘가시나는 씰데없다’라는 남존여비 사상 때문에 모진 서러움에 시달려야 했던 어린 시절...
그 땐 공부가 유일한 길이라고 믿었다.
하지만 가발공장 직공으로, 식당종업원으로 일해야 하는 신세...결국 식모를 구한다는 소식을 듣고 주위의 만류에도 불구, 미국행 비행기에 올랐다.
그곳에서 사랑도 하고, 결혼도 하고, 이혼도 했다.
희망의 빛이 바래지는 것을 보며 죽음을 생각하기도 했다.
하지만... 나는 희망의 증거가 되고 싶었다.
삶에 지친 이들에게, 절망에 빠진 이들에게 희망의 증거가 되고 싶었다.
그리하여 도전한 미군, 그리고 하버드!
시련과 고통이 내 앞을 가로막을 때마다 나는 큰일을 할 사람이라고 스스로를 부추기며 앞으로 나아갔다.

인간은 언제 어디서 태어날지 선택할 수 없다.
하지만 단 한 번 주어지는 인생을 어떻게 사느냐 하는 것은 자신의 선택에 좌우된다.
스스로를 사랑하고 지켜줄 때 분명 꿈은 이루어진다.
나는 이제 미 국무장관을 꿈꾼다.
희망은 꿈꾸는 자의 몫이기에 나는 반드시 이룰 것이다.

이 시간엔 서진규 박사를 모시고 가발공장 직공에서 하버드 박사가 되기까지 그의 파란만장한 인생 스토리를 들어본다.


[강사 소개]

# 서진규/박사

하버드대 국제외교사ㆍ동아시아언어학 박사
現 희망연구소장
前 미 육군 장교 소령 예편
저서 <나는 희망의 증거가 되고 싶다> <서진규의 희망> 등

출처 : MBC TV특강 인생은 아름다워
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/beautylife/vod/index.html

인생은 아름다워 다시보기를 참고하세요.

############################################
I choose my destiny Dr. Seo Jin-kyu

In 1948 I was born in a fishing village in Gyeongsangnam-do.
My father is a cipher. My mother had a liquor store.
Because of this situation, I was also a childhood when I had to suffer from the terrible suffering because of the idea of ​​'
At that time, I believed that study was the only way.
However, as a wig factory worker, I have to work as a restaurant employee ... Finally, I heard that I was looking for food,
There I was loved, married, and divorced.
I also thought of death as I saw the light of hope fade.
But ... I wanted to be a proof of hope.
For those who are tired of life, I wanted to be a testimony of hope to those in despair.
So challenging the US Army, and Harvard!
Every time trials and tribulations hindered me, I moved forward, encouraging myself to do great things.

Humans can not choose when and where to be born.
But it is up to you to choose how you live your life once you are given it.
When you love and care for yourself, dreams come true.
I now dream of Secretary of State.
Hope is a dreamer's part, so I will surely do it.

During this time, Dr. Seo Jin-kyu will tell his story of his life, from the wig factory worker to Dr. Harvard.


[Instructor Introduction]

# Seo Jin-kyu / Doctor

Harvard University International Diplomatic History and East Asian Linguistics
Current Director of Hope Research
Former US Army Officer Major
My book <I want to be a proof of hope> <Seo Jin-kyu's hope> etc.

Source: MBC TV lecture Life is beautiful
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/beautylife/vod/index.html

Life is beautiful, so look again.

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

크리스마스 이색 선물 BEST

크리스마스 이색 선물 BEST 유레카 특급 이벤트, 크리스마스 이색 선물을 찾아라! 상상 초월! 반짝깜짝! 크리스마스 아이디어 선물을 찾기 위해 막강 연예군단, 코믹 팀과 엽기 팀이 거리로 나섰다. "가장 웃기는 크리스마스 선물...