행복이란 무엇인가?
불행하지 않은 모든 상태를 행복이라 말할 수 있다.
우리나라 사람들은 행복지수가 낮다.
이유는 사회적 불행지수가 크기 때문인데... 어떻게 하면 행복할 수 있을까?
내 인생의 주인은 바로 나 자신!
나의 행복은 곧 내가 만드는 것이다.
그런데 우리는 자기의식을 상실해가고 있다.
내가 어디로 가고 있는지를 모르고, 단순히 남이 하니까 나도 한다고 말한다.
이제 '나'를 찾아야 한다.
자신의 개성과 특성을 찾고, 진정 내가 하고 싶은 일이 무엇인지, 진정 내가 할 수 있는 일이 무엇인지 찾아내야 한다.
진정한 행복이란 자기를 발견하고 그 속에서 자기가 하고 싶은 일을 찾는 것이다.
이 시간에는 소설가 조정래 선생님을 모시고 삶과 문학에 대한 이야기를 들어본다.
[강사소개]
# 조정래/소설가
-現 동국대 국어국문학과 석좌교수, 현대문학상ㆍ대한민국문학상 등 수상,
-저서
대하소설<태백산맥>
<아리랑>
<한강> 외 다수
출처 : MBC TV특강 인생은 아름다워
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/beautylife/vod/index.html
인생은 아름다워 다시보기를 참고하세요.
############################################
What is a truly happy life?
What is happiness?
I can say that all unhappy conditions are happiness.
The happiness index of Korea is low.
The reason is that the social unhappiness index is large ... How can I be happy?
I am the master of my life!
My happiness is what I make.
But we are losing our consciousness.
I do not know where I am going, and I simply say that I am too.
Now you have to find me.
I need to find my personality and traits, find out what I really want to do and what I can really do.
True happiness is finding self and finding what you want to do in it.
During this time, we invite a novelist, Jung-rae Cho, and listen to stories about life and literature.
[Instructor Introduction]
# Joong-ri / novelist
- Present Professor at the Department of Korean Language and Literature, Dongguk University, won the Hyundai Literary Award,
- Books
Taehae Novel <Taebaek Mountains>
<Arirang>
<Han River> others
Source: MBC TV lecture Life is beautiful
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/beautylife/vod/index.html
Life is beautiful, so look again.
Emoticon
참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.