중졸학력의 기능공으로 시작해 견실한 회사를 일궈낸 구두장인 김원길의 인생이야기

중졸학력의 기능공으로 시작해 견실한 회사를 일궈낸 구두장인 김원길의 인생이야기

연 매출 400억! 기능화 업계 1위! 
중졸 출신의 가난한 소년, 구두회사 CEO되다!

회사 옆에 승마장을 만들고 벤츠 자동차와 수상보트를 구입하여 직원들의 취미생활을 장려하는 별난 사장님,

직원이 행복한 회사를 꿈꾸는 구두장인, 김원길 대표를 만나보자.

가난한 산골 소년, 구두회사 사장을 꿈꾸다
“중학교 다닐 때 아침에 학교가기 전에 엄마 나 돈필요해요. 그러면 돈 빌리러 옆집으로 굉장히 뛰는 걸 봤어요.“
-김원길 대표 인터뷰 中 -

중학교를 졸업하고 열여섯 나이에 서울로 상경한 원길.
돈을 벌기 위해 시골을 떠나왔지만 그가 가진 거라곤 작은 아버지에게 배운 구두 기술이 전부였다.

우여곡절 끝에 작은 구둣방에 견습공으로 취직한 그는 야무진 눈썰미와 지독할 정도의 성실함으로 유명구두회사에 스카우트된다.

그러던 어느 날 그는 돌연 기술직 월급 100만원을 포기하고 4분의 1도 안 되는 25만원의 관리직을 선택한다.
구두 공정 전체를 살피는 안목을 키워 자신이 다니던 회사의 사장이 되고 싶었던 것이다.

도전은 여기서 멈추지 않았다.
매출 부진으로 백화점에서 퇴출 통보를 하자 그는 자진해서 영업파트로 전환한다.
그리고 한 달 만에 당당히 1억 매출을 올린다.

“그 당시에 월 매출액 1억 천만 원. 진짜로 1억 천만 원 팔아냈어요. 한 달에.”
-김원길 대표 인터뷰 中-

‘시련이 나를 키웠다’
영업 매출 1억을 두고 회사 내에 뜬소문이 돌았다.
억울함과 배신감으로 그는 8년간 머문 회사에 사직서를 냈다.

할 수 있는 거라곤 퇴직금 200만원으로 신발 자재공장을 차리는 것,
여기에 유명구두회사 판매 대행도 함께했다.

그러나 또 다시 그의 인생에 시련이 닥친다.
90년대 중반, 상품권 남발로 인해 유명구두회사가 부도가 난 것이다.
김원길은 돈의 가치가 사라진 상품권을 구두와 교환할 수 없었다.
팔지 못해 쌓아둔 구두와 자금 압박으로 잠을 잘 수 없었다. 4년간 하루하루가 절망이었다. 
김원길은 그 당시를 악마의 터널과도 같은 시간이었다고 말한다.

“한 4년 간 악마의 터널... 전 그걸 잊어버리지 않습니다. 내가 살았는지 죽었는지 알 수 없어요. 그냥 나중에 너무 힘드니까 각오합니다. 이렇게 사는 바에 죽는 게 낫겠다. 죽어 버리자 그까짓 것. 순간에 그냥 마음먹고 핸들을 한강으로 밀어 버리면 끝난다.“
-김원길 대표 인터뷰 中-

“네가 힘들다고 죽으면 너는 아주 무책임하고 나쁜 놈이다.”
친구의 독설에 자존심이 상한 그는 죽을 각오로 다시 살아보자 다짐했다고 한다.

그 후 김원길은 잘 팔리는 상품 개발에 몰두했다.
그리고 편안한 구두를 모토로 바닥이 넓고 푹신한 신발을 만들어냈다.
결과는 대성공이었다.

“발에 신는 순간 이거 최고인데? 이 소리 나올 수 있을 제품 만드는 게 최고가 아닌가, 우리 회사의 미래는 상품개발에 달려있지 않나 생각합니다.”
-김원길 대표 인터뷰 中-

가난한 중졸학력의 기능공으로 시작해 견실한 회사를 일궈낸 구두장인 김원길의 인생이야기를 들어보자.

출처 : MBC 휴먼스토리 덤벼라 인생
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/humanstory/

덤벼라 인생 다시보기를 참고하세요.

############################################
Annual sales 40 billion won! First in functionalization industry!
Become a poor boy, a shoe company CEO from a middle school graduate!

A freaky boss who made a horse racecourse next to his company and bought Benz cars and water boats to encourage employees' hobbies,

Let's meet Mr. Kim Won-gil, a shoe-maker who dreams of a happy employee.

Dream of a poor mountain boy, president of a shoe company
"When I'm in junior high school, I need my mother 's money before I go to school in the morning. Then I saw him run to the next house to borrow money. "
- Kim Won Gil is in the interview -

He graduated from junior high school and moved to Seoul at age sixteen.
I left the country to make money, but all he had was the oral skills he learned from his little father.

At the end of the twist, he gets a job as a apprentice in a small room and he is scouted by a famous shoe company with his tantalizing eyesight and unbearable sincerity.

One day he suddenly abandons his monthly salary of 1 million won and selects a quarter of his managerial salary of less than 250,000 won.
I wanted to become the president of the company that he went to by developing an eye for the entire oral process.

The challenge did not stop here.
When he notices the departure from the department store due to sluggish sales, he voluntarily switches to the sales part.
And in a month, it makes 100 million sales.

"At that time, the monthly turnover was 110 million won. I really sold 100 million won. In one month."
- Kim Won Gil is in the interview -

'Trials raised me.'
There was a rumor within the company about sales of 100 million.
With a sense of treachery and betrayal, he resigned to the company he had stayed for eight years.

What you can do is to set up a shoe material factory with retirement pay 2 million won,
There was also a well-known shoe company sales agent.

But again, his life is in trouble.
In the mid-nineties, a well-known shoe company was bankrupt because of the gift certificate.
Kim Won - gil was unable to exchange the voucher with the shoes that lost the value of money.
I could not sleep because I could not sell and I could not sleep because of the pressure of the shoes and money I had accumulated. Four days a day was a day of despair.
Kim says that the time was the same as the tunnel of the devil.

"The tunnel of the devil for four years ... I do not forget it. I do not know if I lived or died. I'm just so determined to be too hard later. I would rather die in this life. I'll die if I die. At the moment, just eat your mind and push the handle to the Han River. "
- Kim Won Gil is in the interview -

"If you die hard, you are very irresponsible and bad."
His friend 's hungry self - esteem has pledged to live with his determination to die again.

After that, Kim Won-gil devoted himself to the development of well-sold products.
And with a comfortable shoe motto, I created a wide, fluffy shoe.
The result was a great success.

"This is the best time to wear your foot. I think it is best to make a product that can make this sound, and the future of our company depends on product development. "
- Kim Won Gil is in the interview -

Let's listen to the life story of Kim Won-gil, a talented artisan who started out as a talented worker with a poor middle school education.

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

크리스마스 이색 선물 BEST

크리스마스 이색 선물 BEST 유레카 특급 이벤트, 크리스마스 이색 선물을 찾아라! 상상 초월! 반짝깜짝! 크리스마스 아이디어 선물을 찾기 위해 막강 연예군단, 코믹 팀과 엽기 팀이 거리로 나섰다. "가장 웃기는 크리스마스 선물...