중졸학력으로 동대문에서 시작해 한국 패션계 접수!
대한민국을 넘어 뉴욕인이 사랑하는 한국 디자이너로 선정된 최범석!
학력과 편견의 장벽을 깨고 당당히 꿈을 이뤄가고 있는 '드림 디자이너' 최범석 씨의 이야기를 만나본다.
문제아, 세상을 향해 외치다!
부모님과 4형제 총 6식구가 살았던 6평 남짓한 단칸방 지붕 없는 노점을 운영하며 4형제를 길러낸 어머니
그러던 어느 날 셋째 아들 범석은 돌연 고등학교 자퇴서를 내기로 마음을 먹는데..
" 돈 많이 벌어서, 기필코 성공해서! 우리엄마 호강 시키고 만다. 내가!"
학교를 뒤로한 채 그는 옷 보따리를 들고 세상으로 첫 발을 내딛는다!
동대문 시장의 로망이 되다!
"옷이 너무 좋아서요. 옷이 너무 좋았고.. 옷 가게 하는 사람들을 보면 너무 부러운 거예요. 저게 내 인생일 것 같고 내 미래일 것 같고.."
- 최범석 인터뷰 중
홍대 길거리에 벽 하나를 빌려 처음 노점 옷 장사를 시작한 그.
가진 것도, 아는 것도 없었지만 패기와 도전정신으로 패션 사업에 발을 내딛는다.
2년여의 도전과 실패 끝에 21살 어린나이, 패션의 성지였던 동대문으로 입성한다.
그는 만만치 않은 동대문 시장에서 끈기와 노력, 도전과 패기로 일인자의 자리까지 오르게 되는데...
하지만. 그는 안주하지 않았고 새로운 그의 마음은 도전에 대한 갈망으로 가득했다!
패션계의 이단아, 최범석
"동대문에서 장사하다가 우연한 기회로 파리 패션쇼 백스테이지를 보게 됐는데 그 걸 본 순간, 와.. 나도 쇼를 하고 싶다..."
- 최범석 인터뷰 중
동대문에서 승승장구하던 시기, 돌연 뉴욕행을 선택한 최범석.
옷팔이가 디자이너가 되겠다고 하자 지인들부터 주변 상인들까지 모두 말렸다.
그를 믿고 격려해주는 사람은 단 한명도 없었다. 무모한 도전이라고 했다.
하지만 그는 모험을 시작했고 꿈에 그리던 첫 쇼를 열게 된다.
그 해를 시작으로 5년 동안 8번 뉴욕컬렉션에 서고 있으며 지금도 멈추지 않고 세계를 향해 나아가는 최범석 그를 만나본다..
출처 : MBC 휴먼스토리 덤벼라 인생
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/humanstory/
덤벼라 인생 다시보기를 참고하세요.
############################################
Beginning in Dongdaemun with middle school education and accepting Korean fashion industry!
Beyond Korea, New Yorker 's beloved Korean designer Choi Bum - seok!
I meet the story of 'Dream Designer' Choi Bum-seok, who is breaking dreams and breaking the barriers of education and prejudice.
Trouble, cry out to the world!
Parents and 4 brothers A 6-pyeong, 6-family house with a single-room roof without a roof
And then one day, my third son, Kwon Suk, decided to give a high school dropout.
"I made a lot of money, I succeeded!
With the school behind him, he takes his first step into the world with his clothes!
Become a market for Dongdaemun market!
"I like clothes so much, I like clothes very much ... and I see too many people who make clothes ... That's my life and it seems to be my future ..."
- Choi Bum-suk interview
He borrowed a wall from Hongdae street and started his first street vendor.
I do not know what I have, but I am stepping into the fashion business with the spirit of challenge and challenge.
After two years of challenges and failures, he enters the Dongdaemun, a 21-year-old young age, a holy city of fashion.
He is going to be a one-man with his tenacity, effort, challenge and losing in the tough Dongdaemun market.
But. He did not settle down and his new mind was filled with a desire for challenge!
Ethan of fashion, Choi Bum-seok
"When I was buried at Dongdaemun, I saw the backstage of Paris fashion show as a chance, and the moment I saw it,
- Choi Bum-suk interview
Choi Tae-seok, who chose to go to New York suddenly when he was winning in Dongdaemun.
When the apparel designer wanted to become a designer, he dried up all the people from the acquaintances to the surrounding merchants.
There was no one who believed and encouraged him. It was a reckless challenge.
But he started his adventure and opened his first show in the dream.
Beginning that year, I will meet him at the 8th New York Collection for 5 years, and he is going to the world without stopping.
Emoticon
참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.